NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Temple Portait Plan

I intend to have a photo taken of me & my hubby, something similar to one of these:

And using our photoshop skills to give it an antiqued, weathered, oil painting, or watercolor effect similar to one of these:



See the originals:
Raymond Designs
LDS Grand

2 comments:

  1. P.s. I love that top one with color of the logan temple! Man...maybe we should redo mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could probably photoshop yourselves into a photo Mark took of the temple and get the same effect.

    ReplyDelete