NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Preschool Handrwiting Practice


My little princess gets bored on days when she doesn't have preschool. Realizing that we need to practice writing her name in lower case, I hit the net in search of a site that would help me make handwriting worksheets. I found a great one that is free.

Handwriting Worksheet Maker from Writing Wizard


There are a few tricks if you want to make your sheet fit one page, and if you want to save it for later without publishing it to the site.

To fit one page with large text:

Select one-word wizard
  1. Fill out blanks, paying special attention to:
  • Page Layout: Portait
  • Letter Size: Very Large
  • Total Number of Lines: 5 if you put a title on the worksheet, 6 if you did not (Also, subtract one more line if you are using any letters that dip down, such as lowercase g, p, q, or y)

Select multi-word wizard
  1. Fill out blanks, paying special attention to:
  • Page Layout: Portait
  • Letter Size: Very Large
  • Line Pattern: Dot Only
  • Total Number of Lines: 5 if you put a title on the worksheet, 6 if you did not (Also, subtract one more line if you are using any letters that dip down, such as lowercase g, p, q, or y)

To save page for later:

Click on "Preview/Finish" button
File, Print
Select the option that allows you to print to PDF,
Choose a filename and location

No comments:

Post a Comment