NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Decorative Votives


Another fun idea for decorating a party. Remember to go with battery operated lights to make these worry free.

Here are the instructions for wine glass lanterns


And here are instructions for hanging jar lanterns

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    The wine bottle lantern features a decorative metal votive holder, and it create an inviting atmosphere for your guests. It would be great if you provide more details about your site. Thanks a lot...

    Wine Decor

    ReplyDelete