NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Sparkling Lights

I am starting to collect ideas for my girls' room. I am thinking a bit Victorian for a feminine touch, and chandeliers are the perfect touch!

Try Rosenberry Rooms for lots of inspiration. They have an extensive collection of adorable lighting, here are a few examples:

Yes, this next one is not a chandelier, but I love it anyway!
And here's a similar one from Kids Decor

The shade on this one intrigues me. It is VERY feminine.
Again, another version from Kids Decor.
Plus, every time I sleep somewhere without a ceiling fan I swear to my husband that we will install them in every bedroom. So here is an option that is functional and super cute
Or if you want a regular blade fan, here is a chandelier light attachment
Ah, the sparkling possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment