NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Shopping Links



If you love to shop online, these are some good resources I have been using:
 
with their trials to prime shipping, and the even better trial through the Amazon Mom promotion, this has been a handy resource. Even better next week when the good Lightning Deals start. 

If you are gearing up for the Black Friday madness, BFADS.NET shows all the ads that are out early.  A great resource for planning ahead.



I also check the deal sites, that list the best deals:


And to verify I am getting a good price I often search the item by name here:


See my post from last year with more links to Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.

An important note! Sometimes you can deal search all day and still find a far better deal at the big box store in person.  Example: I was shopping for a certain item that was cheapest on the web at $24.50 on Amazon with free shipping.  I couldn't find it online in any box stores. So I ordered it at this price. It is due to arrive today, so of course, this morning while at Wally I found the item for $10.  The kicker? It rang up at $8! If only it didn't cost me to ship the other one back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment