NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Corn Cob Cupcakes


I first saw this idea in a magazine while in the waiting room of the L&D when my niece was being born. I took a picture of the magazine page to remember it by, and made everyone in the vicinity look at it! How cute! I could almost taste the butter, even though it was December, and a long time away from corn season. It turns out Martha Stewart featured these on her show, click that link for a video on how to make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment