NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

365 days, 52 weeks


So I have heard different versions of this idea. Some folks are taking a photo a day of themselves for a year. Some a photo a day of something in their lives for a year. One of my good buddies is doing the one a day and digital scrapbooking it, I think it is awesome, but I don't think I could do it.

Tonight I came across a woman with another take. She is doing the 52 weeks thing. It comes down to once a week for a year. She has pictures of her and her kids each week. Lucky her, she is a photographer so the pics all have great lighting and studio backgrounds. Mine would be full of spilled cheerios and other random messes.

People are doing 52 books in 52 weeks, 52 weeks of baking. Wow, I could really get creative.

I leave this as a reference and reminder for myself that it is good to catalog and journal about the fun things in day-to-day living. I need to pick a meaningful way and stick to it. Perhaps 52 weeks of family fun, (making sure we have a fun activity once a week) and doing a post or scrapbook page about each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment