NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fruit Storage Baskets

I've always had a problem of where to put our fruit so we remember we even have it! Or, when it's harvest time, we run out of places to store our fresh picks and get tired of finding rotten tomatoes at the bottom of the bowls we usually use. I have been on the lookout for a good fruit storage basket. Here are a few links I have been considering.

4 Tier Fruit Stand
2 Tier Scroll Basket

No comments:

Post a Comment