NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Tread-puter

So, I came across this blogger who had her husband make a table that fit on her treadmill so she could work on her computer and workout simultaneously. Genius!

Here are a few links for later reference on mass produced versions.
  • This Walk n' work is a tall desk that fits over top of your treadmill.
  • This is a clear stand that mounts to a tripod, including a pic of how it works.
  • Here is one with it's own stand.
  • Meet the SurfShelf - A clear stand that attaches to many types of exercise equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment