NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby Shower Candy Bar Game

This is a game I have played a few times at baby showers, but the list was less complete, and a little tricky in places. This one takes the cake. Thanks for the idea, Little Birdie Secrets!

Using the ideas below, you put all these candy bars in the center of the room. A person draws the funny pregnancy/childbirth word and has to match it with the candy bar in the center of the room. They get to keep the one they guess!

Alternate game instructions: Make a worksheet with each pregnancy word. Put the candy bars on a tray or other type display so they all can be seen. Set a timer and have guests write in their guesses. This is the version I was introduced to, and I like it this way.

Conception………..Skor
Bladder problems ………..Fast break
Choosing a name …….Watchamacalit
Breast feeding ……..Milkyway
Obstetrician …….Butterfinger
Engorgement …….Mounds
Bib ………Gobstoppers
Spit up ……Goobers
Epidural ……..Lifesavers
Contractions ………Whoppers
Twins ……Twix
Triplets…….3 Musketeers
Delivery…….PayDay
1st trimester……Rocky Road
Stretch marks……Red Vines
Sitz bath…..Fun Dip
Baby’s giggle……Snickers
Hospital bill……100 Grand
Water breaking…….Starburst
How you feel in your 9th month……..Rolo
Your mental state for 9 months……Airheads
What you want to do all pregnancy long (except first 3 months)……Munch
What you fear you’ll look like during pregnancy…….Chunky
Shower your baby with these……..Kisses
Baby’s nap time…….Take 5
Episiotomy…….Doughnut

No comments:

Post a Comment