NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Princess Luncheon Party Planner

I am getting ready for the Birthday Princess Luncheon. Here are some menu ideas I am looking at: (I am trying to think beyond the pb & J, since we will have a princess with food allergies)
  • White grape juice, tinted pink or
  • Pink lemonade
  • Selections from this kid friendly tea sandwich list, including Cinnamon sugar on buttered white; Jelly on bread, rolled into pinwheels; On white, marshmallow cream topped with bananas and strawberries
  • Meat and Cheese Tea Sandwiches: Make a regular meat (ham, turkey,) and cheese sandwich, with a little salad dressing. Make sure the ham and cheese are cut into very thin slices for this one. Cut the sandwich into little triangles by making two diagonal cuts across the sandwich. nt.
  • Mini muffins
  • Fruit kabobs with fruit dip

The order of events is set as follows:
  • Arrive and decorate princess hats
  • Go to dressing room to get dressed & bejewled for the luncheon
  • Princess Manners class: A variation on this script
  • Arrive at the luncheon
  • Dine
  • Princess induction ceremony & Photo Shoot
  • Cake & gifts

Other References:

No comments:

Post a Comment