NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Be Prepared: Pandemic


I am always looking into emergency preparedness, first aid kits, 3 month food storage, etc. Now with the swine flu in the news, people are posting and linking like crazy. It is good motivation to finally get prepared and feel safe in our supplies.

Here is a checklist of things to have on hand from pandemicflu.gov
Here is a collection of links from the LDS Church regarding Pandemic Preparedness Planning
Another great site with info on pandemic and all other types of preparedness is the Prepared LDS Family blog

No comments:

Post a Comment