NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rain Chains

Rain chains are an alternative to downspouts on your home's raingutter system. They direct the water in a similar fashion, but never clog or need maintained. They still work, even when frozen. Plus, they are pretty cute!

Purchasing pre-made is too costly, so here are some links on ways/ideas to make your own:

By them at Target if you don't want to DIY

Here are some pics of the ones I like best:

Rain Chain FAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment