NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Squishy Chicken Nuggets


Sounds delish, eh? I whipped these squishies up for a last minute April Fools prank.

You will need
Large marshmallows
Toasted coconut, ground to crumbs in the blender
a shallow bowl of water

A good dipping sauce. Perhaps Chocolate pudding would be suitable for BBQ sauce, and vanilla pudding tinted red for ketchup. My sauce was a bust, I won't even get into that.

I used my palm to flatten out each marshmallow, then pulled and stretched it into shape. Then I dipped each one into the water, moistening all sides. Toss the soggy mallow into the crumb coconut, cover with crumbs, and press them in. Flip and do the same. This method gave me some pretty decent looking chicken nuggets.

Throw them on a plate, add a dollop of sauce, and viola!

1 comment:

  1. I think they turned out very well. I am sort of a dud on April fools day.

    ReplyDelete