NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tie Onesie


I just blog surfed my way to the Crap I've Made blog. Seems like an appropriate title for my blog too! You will find a tutorial there for making appliqued tie onesies. Perfect for that little man in your life!

1 comment:

  1. I just made a couple of these about a month ago and they turned out really cute! I will have to go and look at this tutorial because I just pretty much sewed mine on. I think they will be really cute for church!

    ReplyDelete