NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Roman Shades- Make your own!

I have an unfounded fear of peeping toms. So it is only fitting that the window coverings in my master bedroom/closet areas are vertical blinds that never seem shut tight and get stuck, leaving gaps between the slats.

Beside my privacy issues, I want some fabric, some style, some roman shades!


Here are some How To sites & tutorials
Martha's Tutorials
Shortcut Shades! 

Places to get hardware:
http://www.mrblindcleaner.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment