NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Little Guy Ties

I have always loved little boy things. I saw a baby with a cute little tie on at church on Sunday and had to look up making one. Here are the results:

Try & Lucy's Simple tie
Little Londyn sells patterns for these ties
The Purl Bee
Plus they have a complete tutorial for a man size tie too.

Hey! These will be great for dad's old tie collection! This recycles old ties into a cute little baby tie, I love it!
SEI Lifestyle
And lastly, the tie that started it all. I asked about that tie I saw at church and found it was from Peanut Posh. So if you want a no sew adorable tie, go and check out their line of Little Bruiser Ties. They'll even make custom ties to match your special event.

No comments:

Post a Comment