NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ReFashion clothing crafts

Keep checking back to this post, I will add to it as the ideas keep coming! Lots of people are posting tutorials these days on things to do to upcycle old clothing. I guess it is people on budgets who are unleashing their crafty sides. There is a perk to the recession, I guess.

Too cute t-shirt scarf:

*Bonus Ruffle Scarf Tutorial*

Rosette T-shirt:
Another Version:Posie VersionTshirt Skirt
Sweater turned hat:

No comments:

Post a Comment