NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Advent Calendar Search

I am trying to get my act together in time to do an advent calendar with my family this year.  I decided last year to do an activity advent calendar,  where we will do a holiday activity each night of December.  Check out last year's post for an updated list of activity ideas. Now,  I have to decide what kind of advent calendar to have.


I can make one, many ideas from hanging 25 stockings or envelopes garland style on a ribbon to stacking together toilet paper rolls in the shape of a Christmas tree.  I want something durable, fun, and that will complement our holiday decor. It seems that is a tricky requirement list.

I am trying to find something that is not bright red and green! I like the style of this one from Pottery Barn, but the price is a bit too much for me to handle. It may just have to settle on being an inspiration piece.


The price point on this one is better, and it is not grass green. It may have to do with a little bit of paint tweaking.



If you have seen any other cute ideas, let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment