NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gingie Families

This was the project of my day yesterday. I didn't want to put my clearance purchases away unfinished, so here I have them all dressed up and ready to celebrate next year.

Before


After


Now these are papier mache boxes, and after accidentally decorating the bottom of the first box instead of the lid I realized that was a good plan! So I did the bottoms too and now have double the Gingies!


Supplies needed:
Papier Mache boxes
Cardstock in desired colors
Decorative edge scissors and punches (For ric-rac and precise circles)
Glue stick
Mod Podge to top coat and seal it all together


1 comment: