NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Headboards

We are looking at building our own headboard.  I love being married to a handy man!


Let's start with this video from HGTV

Thank heaven Crazy Nancy's Crazies posted the full instructions here from HGTV,  the links are dead and I am glad to have info on this awesome headboard


This beauty  at abitofparis.com reminds me of the feel I am going for in the girl's room



Now, the rest of this bedroom is questionable, but I like the look of the headboard a lot.


 You know if Martha doesn't do it, it can't be cool. Good thing she includes lots of pictures and instructions too!


I like the height on this one.





Chic!



A few more for inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment