NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Plaster Egg Decorations



I have been looking for ways to make plaster type Easter egg decorations. I am torn between a pastel/jewel toned look and the chocolate egg look.

Hooray, SavonCrafts has posted a project tutorial. I might just have to try this

Here is a description using styrofoam eggs, guaze & plaster of paris.

This recipe for sidewalk chalk eggs might work too.

Some ideas on filling real eggs with plaster to make them more durable.

No comments:

Post a Comment