NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Emergency Preparedness

Every time I watch a movie or television show depicting major weather catastrophes, I freak out a little bit inside. I feel this need to stock up, prepare, supply, and practice. I just never knew where to begin.

Luckily for me, my mom has been looking up these very things. It turns out there are numerous places listing ideas, step-by-step instructions, lists, the works. I have listed numerous links below. And remember many of the blogs & sites have additional links listed, as well as comments to their posts where people are sharing even more ideas.

Provident Living (Official LDS site)
Prepared LDS Family
Domestic Goddess
Food Storage Made Easy
Mormon Food Storage Blog
USU Extension Articles: Food Storage
USU Extension Articles: Food Preservation
FEMA- Water Storage info

No comments:

Post a Comment