NOTICE!

Hey Folks! I started this blog before pinterest came along, or before I found it, at least. A lot of the posts here are merely links to things I wanted to remember. I need space on my account, so if you find something you like, open the link and then pin it quick, as I will be deleting the posts that are not my original ideas.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Decor 2010

I had my nativity scene in mind when I picked the paint color for the Hutch, so I was quite excited to set up my Christmas Hutch!
And we finally got all the knobs on.

Plus, my handy man came through with an awesome way to display our stockings! (And no, the number of stockings is not a hint, they just display better in even numbers!)
 Our little nativity toys end up exploring the whole house. We are lucky when they all make it back.
What could be more festive than an extended family of giant gingerbread people about to devastate a little gingerbread town?
That is what I thought! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment